My tho tourist mekong delta

My Tho tourist of tiền giang province , My Tho is a city of Tien Giang Province. It’s located on the North side of the downstream of Tien River. Its North and West borders are Cho Gao Province, Chau Thanh District on the East and the South is Tien River and Ben Tre Province. 

Adventure food at My Tho: My Tho is well-known for Hu Tieu which like Pho in Hanoi, making from noodle with beef or pork or chicken & local tropical herbs.  

My Tho tourist attractions: Coming to My Tho, travelers do not miss to visit Buu Lam Pagoda & Vinh Trang Pagoda. Vinh Trang Pagoda is worshiped Buddhism at the largest group in Tien Giang province, there are 60 valued wooden statues and unique of La Han statue that was carved in 1970 & the masterpiece art of Mekong River Delta.  Buu Lan pagoda is ancient pagoda, keeping up the old 



Welcome to History My Tho tourist: My Tho’s history is early-come into this land since 1623, when Kinh people came from northern part & central part of Vietnam, coming here for set-up the homeland in the left side of Bao Dinh river, all most of them to live on agriculture & doing trade. In 17th century, My Tho has been a major center of trade in  the southern part of Vietnam. My Tho has been passing many different names & administration until 1900, My Tho land has been My Tho town, Tien Giang Province. 

>>>>> Next to: my tho tourist attractions


My Tho tourist is right in the connecting way from Ho Chi Minh City to the Mekong Delta in both via land and water. It is a gate of Mekong Delta area.

Nguồn: www.dulichmytho.com 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

MYTHO TOURIST - MEKONG DELTA TOURS - MEKONG RIVER TOURS - MEKONG CRUISE TOURS - MEKONG BIKE TOURS

My tho tourist

Mytho tourist - Travel Destinations at My Tho : 8 30.4 st Mytho city - Tien Giang . Coming to My Tho, travelers do not miss to visit Buu L...

Tìm kiếm nhanh