My tho 1 day tour

My tho tour, my tho 1 day tour, my tho mekong tour, my tho one day trip MY THO TRAVEL ENGLISH TOUR MEKONG A WONDERFUL DAY:  MEKONG DELTA   -  MY THO -  BEN TRE 
An unforgetable way of seeing the Mekong Delta to drive along the provincial roads on the Southern region of Vietnam through paddy rice - fields, pine- apple plantation, orchard and small hamlets. one and hafl hour drive

My tho tour After arrivial My tho city , the local motor boat willl take you go along Dragon island, Unicorn Island, Phoenix Island, Turtle Island.  On the way, you can see the fishing port, Rach Mieu bridge, stilt house, boat buiding workshop.We will  stop at the famous Unicorn Island   

My tho tour At UnicornIsland , you will take a short trekk  to see the fruits garden.You can also enjoy tropical fruits, natural honey tea and wine at a bee keeping fram and Vietnamses tradition music shows by the locals.


mekong delta tour my tho

My tho tour A rowing boat carries you slowly thought the canals which cover a peaceful air and full of water- coconuts trees


 My tho tour After that, you will continue your motor boat trip to Ben Tre province.
The horse- car will take you to the village to visit a handemade coconuts candy  workshop and see the locals how to make the rice noodles.
Then tranfer to a small motor boat travel along the lush , green canals, and stop at local restaurant for Vietnamnses lucnh. You can ride the bike around the village or take a rest.

My tho tour boat will take you back My Tho station, then the bus will drive you back to Sai Gon 

My tho tour - Inclueded:  A/C bus,English speaking guide, boat trips, bicycles, lucnh , fruits, …
Contact with us:  MY THO TIEN GIANG TOURIST 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

MYTHO TOURIST - MEKONG DELTA TOURS - MEKONG RIVER TOURS - MEKONG CRUISE TOURS - MEKONG BIKE TOURS

My tho tourist

Mytho tourist - Travel Destinations at My Tho : 8 30.4 st Mytho city - Tien Giang . Coming to My Tho, travelers do not miss to visit Buu L...

Tìm kiếm nhanh