My tho tourist

Mytho tourist - Travel Destinations at My Tho: 8 30.4 st Mytho city - Tien Giang. Coming to My Tho, travelers do not miss to visit Buu Lam Pagoda & Vinh Trang Pagoda. Vinh Trang Pagoda is worshiped Buddhism at the largest group in Tien Giang province, there are 60 valued wooden statues and unique of La Han statue that was carved in 1970 & the masterpiece art of Mekong River Delta.  Buu Lan pagoda is ancient pagoda, keeping up the old architecture with carving & engraving on the door & wall.My Tho Travel Boat Trip


Mythotourist - Mekong tours 


My tho tourist: Coming to My Tho, travelers to visit Dong Tam snake farm, where to raise many kinds of poisonous snakes & growing a lot of kinds of traditional medical herbs that for researching & creating precocious medicines.   My Tho’s entertainment is coming to Thu Khoa Huan park, being in the section of Tien River & Bao Dinh river. 

Coming down to Lac Hong pier, travelers hop on the tourist boat to visit Islands where to try the tropical fruits from orchards, bee farms, listen & watch traditional folk music performance in Mekong River Delta. 

>>>> Contact with us: my tho tien giang tourist 

>>>>>> Vietnamese tour: dulichmytho.com

My tho tourist: Traveler to do shopping, should go to Coop Mark for buying anything, if travelers want to buy special local products from My Tho Land.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

MYTHO TOURIST - MEKONG DELTA TOURS - MEKONG RIVER TOURS - MEKONG CRUISE TOURS - MEKONG BIKE TOURS

My tho tourist

Mytho tourist - Travel Destinations at My Tho : 8 30.4 st Mytho city - Tien Giang . Coming to My Tho, travelers do not miss to visit Buu L...

Tìm kiếm nhanh