My tho tourist boat station

My tho tourist boat station, mekong tours, mekong delta my tho tour, experience mekong river ...
MY THO - THOI SON ISLAND - PHOENIX ISLAND -BEN TRE

Pick guests up at My Tho Tourist Boat Station 

Cruising on Tien (Mekong) river and seeing four islands: Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise, Phoenix. Enjoy fresh coconut juice.



To visit fish floating market and Fish-craft village along Tien River.
Stop at Thoi Son island, go walking around countryside road, seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits and listen to traditional music.

Take a rowing boat on small canal with beautiful scenery of coutryside, to visit honey-bee farm and enjoy honey-tea.

Stop at Phoenix island to visit Coconut Monk Temple and Crocodile-farm.

To boat up Tien River to Tan Thach canal (Ben Tre) visit coconut candy workshop and handicraft workshop. Come back to My Tho . finish tour.

>>>> Contact with us: mythotourist
Du khách xem tiếng việt: www.dulichmytho.com 

Have a good trip! 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

MYTHO TOURIST - MEKONG DELTA TOURS - MEKONG RIVER TOURS - MEKONG CRUISE TOURS - MEKONG BIKE TOURS

My tho tourist

Mytho tourist - Travel Destinations at My Tho : 8 30.4 st Mytho city - Tien Giang . Coming to My Tho, travelers do not miss to visit Buu L...

Tìm kiếm nhanh